Invisalign is a brand of clear aligners that are used to straighten teeth. Instead of traditional metal braces, Invisalign uses a series of custom-made clear plastic trays that are worn over the teeth. These trays gradually shift the teeth into the desired position over time. Invisalign is a popular choice for adults and teenagers who want to improve the alignment of their teeth without the noticeable appearance of traditional braces.
There are several benefits of Invisalign, including:
1. Discreet: Invisalign aligners are clear and virtually invisible, making them a great option for people who are self-conscious about wearing traditional braces.
2. Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are made of smooth plastic and are custom-made to fit your teeth, making them more comfortable to wear than traditional braces.
3. Removable: Invisalign aligners can be removed when eating or brushing your teeth, making it easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
4. No food restrictions: Unlike traditional braces, there are no food restrictions with Invisalign. You can eat whatever you want, as long as you remove the aligners before eating.
5. Shorter treatment time: In some cases, Invisalign treatment can be completed in a shorter amount of time than traditional braces.
6. Predictable results: Invisalign uses advanced technology to create a 3D model of your teeth, allowing your orthodontist to show you what your teeth will look like at the end of treatment.
7. Cost effective - Invisalign treatments start from £3,600. We do offer interest free finance for treatments over £250 which can be discussed with our treatment co-ordinators.